Welcome to the Early Learning Summer Reading Program
The program begins on June 1 and continues through July 31. Prizes will be awarded in August and more information about redeeming your prizes is coming soon.
Singing, talking, reading, writing, and playing are fundamental elements of getting your child ready to read. We know you use these elements at home. So document them!
How to participate:
- On or after June 1, sign up by creating an account for you, so that you can track all of your children’s minutes. Then registration will prompt you to sign up for any children in your family.
- Sing, talk, read, write, and play at least 20 minutes each day.
- Log your minutes for the day on this site or download the app! Search READsquared in both the Apple and Android app store.
- After completing 600 minutes (20 minutes a day for 30 days), you complete the program and can print off the completion certificate.
- Explore the six missions to earn entries into our drawing of gift cards.
Please share your excitement with us! Whether in a library building or on social media, we want to hear all about your summer and the books you are reading! Tag us at #mymld We will be posting challenges/missions on our social media that can be tracked on READsquared too.